Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Achievement Unlocked: Test Results

I just got back my test results! I'm so proud: I did much better than expected.  I decided to document this since I am in such a great mood at the moment and it might help me in the future once things start to get discouraging.

The questions on the test were very similar to the ones that were covered in class and past tests.  At one point during my preparations, I almost completely ignored a note the professor had mentioned that I had documented in my notes because I found it too difficult to grasp.  I now appreciate my intuition for resolving the fear of failure and trying to understand the concept: that same concept, involving the use of functions in the form of any and all along with their negations in Python code, encompassed more than 60% of the test!

After resolving my issues with this concept I can in all honesty say that I found the tutorial questions much more challenging than those on the test.  I suppose hard work really does pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment